Beauty Lover’s Christmas Gift Ideas

It’s that time of year again when beauty lovers can unite, and drool, over the new releases brought about by our beloved brands. This curated collection of the best picks of what retailers have to offer this Christmas are very much lustworthy. Perfect for every budget, and every taste, here’s a little inspiration for what to wrap up for the beauty queen in your life (or as treat to yo’ self).

***DISCLAIMER***. I haven’t been sponsored by any of the brands featured, just a girl who wants to share what might be on my wish-list, and might just end up on yours.

Huda Beauty- The Nude Eyeshadow Palette £56

Cult favourite and ultra-famous for all the right reasons, Huda’s beautiful formulas and gorgeous shades are perfect for the eyeshadow palette lover in your life. Her new release is blessing us all with a new way to ‘nude’.

Too Faced Under The Christmas Tree Makeup Gift Set £46

Too Faced never fails to disappoint with it’s Christmas releases and this year is no exception. Inspired by the festive season itself, this set features 3 lush eyeshadow palettes, and a highlighter kit that is enough to leave you sparkling the night away.

Bumble and Bumble Happy Hairdays Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Set £22

Renowned for its amazing products that will guarantee you will never have a bad hair day again, Bumble and Bumble’s Invisible Oil promises to leave you with the silkiest locks this festive season.

Spectrum Collections You Go Glen Coco Brush Set £24.99

Including everything you need to sculpt the perfect base for makeup, Spectrum brushes have you covered to ensure you always look flawless. Not only that, these super cute Mean Girls inspired brushes are perfect for a noughties throwback, just make sure you don’t end up in the burn book. Also look out for their other collections, including eye brushes and a full brush set.

Skinnydip Dangerous Woman Mirror £10

Perfect for any Ari fans, or just badass females in your life, this full size mirror is perfect for ensuring you’re never stuck for a reflective surface to get that contour looking perfect. (Sad reacts for palettes with no mirrors).

UH HUH HONEY I’M THE BOMB bath fizzers £6

Get ready to make those long soaks in the bath sparkle. Complete with the sweetest smell, these bath fizzers are there to make your skin feeling nourished and glowing for days.

Soap and Glory The Mask Force Five £12.50

Featuring the BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL™ Sheet Mask, PUFFY EYE ATTACK™ Under-Eye Mask, SPEED PLUMP™ Miracle Moisture Mask, THE FAB PORE™ Pore-Refining Sheet Mask and WHAT A PEELING™ Purifying Peel-Off Mask. There’s something definitely ensure to excite the skin care addict in your life.