Whether you’ve been celebrating Diwali, enjoying Bonfire Night festivities, or even lamenting the darker evenings now that the clocks have gone back, I’m sure that light has, for many of you, been a recurring theme this week. I, for one, have been appreciating the sun on the cold November mornings, and can only hope that this continues.
In this week’s editor’s picks, Olivia Begley reviews Phoenix Theatre Company’s Medea, Jasmine Allum reflects on bisexuality and pansexuality, and Sally Holden delves into the history of shellshock:
1. Bisexuality versus pansexuality – an ever changing debate? by Jasmine Allum
2. Review: Kanye West’s ‘Donda’ by Isobel Clark
3. Recipes to help you live your dream hygge lifestyle this winter by Kate Langton
4. Shellshock: a new understanding by Sally Holden
5. Review: Phoenix Theatre Company’s ‘Medea’ by Olivia Begley