Introducing: The Full Moon Market

TFMM poster

Following the success of its last event, which attracted a buzzing crowd of over 2000 people, The Durham Street Food Project returns this month to satiate our cravings for sensational street food, drinks and entertainment.

Brought to you by the same mastermind behind The Asian Project, The Full Moon Market, unlike other markets held at Market Square, comes alive under the radiance of the moonlight and either on or near a full moon cycle. With its next date set for the 19th April, DSFP aims to create an exciting and multi-sensory monthly experience that not only promotes the very best street food traders in the North-East but also caters for all ages and a variety of palates and dietary preferences.

12311069_972258456170283_4631857722792350630_n

By invitation only, the traders own and operate their own stalls, which means that the event is filled with the enthusiasm of young entrepreneurs and creative talents that are driven by their love of “real food”. Alongside the energetic vibe that’ll permeate the city centre, expect to be met by a multitude of appetising offerings ranging from the succulent burgers of The Fat Hippo to the aromatic and flavoursome naans of Tandoori Naan Hut. If that hasn’t already got your stomach grumbling, have a look at the full list of food and drink traders below:

• The Asian Project
  • Papa Ganoush
  • The Fat Hippo
  • Doughnut guy
  • I.K Fish
  • La Petite Crêperie
  • Tandoori Naan Hut
  • Earth And Fire Pizza
  • Smokie Dokie
  • Hani’s Kitchen
  • The Green Guerrilla
  • Coffee Supreme

In addition to all this, the food and drinks offerings will be accompanied by the performances of talented local musicians, such as the award-winning Courtney Hadwin and The Brass Ensemble. With the lights, music and the excitement of food cooked-to-order, the evening will possess an efficacious aroma that will surely draw in crowds from near and far.

FMM

The next event will be held on Tuesday 19th April from 4-9pm. For more information and updates on The Full Moon Market and The Durham Street Food Project, visit their Facebook page.

What is The Asian Project?

Founded by Toby Marshall-Robertson, The Asian Project was born from the idea of bringing Asian restaurant food straight to the people. As a chef from the age of twelve, Toby combined his young found passion for food with the skills he acquired from working at The Ozone restaurant at Seaham Hall, and various Asian restaurants, to master the dishes and techniques of the exquisite Asian cuisine and launch this, as well as the DSFP, events.

The Asian Project

For more information on The Asian Project, visit their Facebook page.

P.S. Follow @TheBubble_Food on Instagram for your dose of all things good & yummy!