The Bubble Playlist No. 9: Sexy

For this sexy playlist we decided to digress from the usual Marvin Gaye path and seek out some other songs about sex. We have included a few personal favourites to play during the act, a few to get hot to and a few that are just plain sexy. Whether it is the bass, the lyrics or the voice, we are sure you will agree that these songs are a perfect alternative to the usual R&B suggestions that often sound better suited to corny pornography.

Closer, Kings Of Leon

Definitely hotter than Sex On Fire, this song is like intense, prolonged eye contact with someone that you cannot wait to undress. Instant turn on.

Big Love, Fleetwood Mac

Just three words for this: Panting. Is. Hot.

Crystalised, The XX

Something about the low breathy voices, the bass and rythmic beats is very arousing. Put the entire debut album on and see where it takes you.

Bedroom Eyes, Natty

Perhaps slightly sweeter, the lyrics are truthful and the voice caressing.

Give It To Me Right, Melanie Fiona

Sexy from the start, and perfect for a female planning to seduce. This song is all about women having good sex for themselves: “I don’t want it all the time, but when I get it I better be satisfied”. Every woman should listen to this song.

Closer, Nine Inch Nails

Totally vulgar, provocative, inappropriate and graphic, yet makes me wish he were saying all those things to me. Right now.

She Wants To Move, N.E.R.D.

The sexy whispering and wolves barking takes this song straight to the bedroom.

Ayo Technology, Milow

I love this one. The lyrics are sweet and infatuated, then become suddenly dirty at intervals. Quite easy to shut your eyes and imagine it being said by a partner standing in front of you.

Drop It Like It’s Hot, Snoop Dogg

There is no better song for a strip tease or lap dance. Period. Plus, the recent release Sweat, though a club classic, is the best way to talk dirty without having to be original.